REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY
1. ScanSource will be the intermediate between the customer and the vendor in case of a warranty repair.
2. ScanSource will not open an intern RMA for the warranty repairs.
3. Once the customer is in touch with the RMA department, ScanSource will request a repair number to the vendor. This number will be communicated to the customer and will be used as tracking reference with the vendor.
4. In Mexico, the costs to send the products to the vendor will be in charge of the customer. The vendor will pay for the return freight costs to the customer.
5. In Latin America, the costs to send the product to the vendor will be in charge of the customer. The vendor will pay for the freight within the United States of America. In case the return must be done outside the USA, the customer will have to pay for any transport costs.
6. For NCR items please contact the vendor directly.