RMA Terms and conditions
1. RMA numbers (Return Material Authorization) is required for every return.
2. RMA numbers will be valid only for a period of 30 days from the creation date.
3. The RMA number should be visibly mentioned on the documentation accompanying the return.
4. ScanSource does not accept returns of special orders, printheads, barcode media and software.
5. Any problem with a shipment must be reported within 15 days from invoicing date.
6. ScanSource will not accept returns which are not meeting the below requirements:
All products must be complete, which mean that they must be returned with all
accessories and parts originally included.
All products should be returned in pristine conditions without signs of usage or being used. All products must be clean and without scratches or usage marks of any kind.
Do not write on the box.
No damage products will be accepted.
All products must be returned with a valid and visible RMA number.
All DOA products tested and confirmed as being functioning materials will be refused.
All products received after 30 days after the RMA creation date will be refused.
7. Our customers and partners are responsible to inform the end-users of the ScanSource’s returns policy.
8. Ours customers and partners can be held responsible for any damage which would change the nature of the product.
9. Our customers and partners are responsible for all return and reparations fees.
10. ScanSource does not accept obsolete products returns.
To contact our RMA team in Mexico, please find the information below:
Calle 4 #27
Ind. Alce Blanco,
Naucalpan, México, ZC 53370
Phone #: + 52 55 3640-3500; X3581
To contact our RMA team in Miami, please find the information below:
1935 NW 87th Ave.
Doral, FL Zip Code 33172
Phone: + 1 305-629-6500; X3581