1. ScanSource will not accept open boxes and the box has to be clean and in good conditions; free from any kind of marks, including, seals or shipping labels. The RMA number must be mentioned on the external boxes; every product has to be re-packed. Do not mention the RMA # on the original packaging
2. Products must be send with the original vendor’s packaging. Returns must be include all handbooks, cables, guarantee cards and bags which were included in the original box.
3. Customers will have 15 days from invoicing date to file a claim for return.
4. A restocking fee may apply in case of a customer error.
5. Return will be refused in case of any alteration of the product.
6. When eligible for credit, the credit memo will only be issued once the products are confirmed to be returned in perfect conditions at the ScanSource offices.
7. Upon receipt of the damaged unit, ScanSource will commit to send the replacement received from the vendor.
8. The freight charges to return the products are on the customer’s expenses.
9. Each return authorization is subject to a check performed by the ScanSource merchandising team.
10. In case a return is refused by ScanSource, our customer or partner will have to take the freight charges on its expenses.
11. Restocking fee may apply (25%) for “Special orders” an Customer’s error.
12. Credit will be issue 48 hours after equipment received.